[Koha] Kohacon11 : paper abstracts to arrange into a program.

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Thu Sep 1 00:57:06 NZST 2011

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 6:05 PM, Koustubha Kale <kmkale at anantcorp.com>wrote:

> Hi All,
> Please find attached a CSV file with paper abstracts submitted for
> Kohacon11.
>
> Any apologies or last minute submissions before we finalize the program for
> the three days using these?
>
> Also please let me have your suggestions as to how to order these into a
> program.

Sorry,
Forgot to mention that we also have a  couple of remote presentations one
from Chris C on 2nd november 9.30am and another one from paulnz sharing a
video about there workshop on Koha ( this one is not scheduled yet and I
need final confirmation from paulnz )

Anybody else who can't make it to India but would like to make a interesting
remote presentation / talk please let me know.

Additionally we had discussed one panel discussion each day. So those of you
who are attending and will lime to be panelists, please let me know. Also
lets have topics for the three possible panel discussions. All suggestions
welcome..

Regards,
kmkale