[Koha] site displays maintenance page on url

Klaas Chielens klaas.chielens at vub.ac.be
Sun Oct 30 19:21:35 NZDT 2011

Hi,

This koha installation has been up and running for quite a while now using just an ip and a cloaked domain (frame which showed the frontage). Now that I am trying to add a domainname however the maintenance page is showing when I use the domain but when I use the ip address of the server, I have normal access to my library.

Tx.

Klaas

Sent from my iPhone.