[Koha] Drinks at KohaCon11 on 28th Oct.

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Wed Oct 26 18:00:27 NZDT 2011

Joann : I will meet you at Vihang's on 28th. I may be a bit late that 6pm.

Marijana : Please let me know the time of your arrival. I will meet you for
breakfast.

All those attending Kohacon11 : I will be available on 28th evening, 29th
evening and 30th all day to act as a local guide in case any of you would
like to do some roaming around, shopping etc. I have included my mobile
number in the contact information below. In case you need any assistance
for example about hotel, local transportation, shopping etc please do not
hesitate to call me.

Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Anant Corporation

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes Naka,
Thane (w),
                Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
TeleFax  : +91-22-21720108, +91-22-21720109
Mobile     : +919820715876
Website  : http://www.anantcorp.com
Blog : http://www.anantcorp.com/blog/?author=2