[Koha] install koha 3.4.0 on ubuntu 10.04

Ranadip Chandra ranadipchandra at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 18:16:24 NZDT 2011

Thank u sir.
Actually I mean to say that how do I install koha when the system is not
connected on Internet. I can download Apache, Mysql, Perl & Koha from
another place, but the system where I want to install koha, there is no
Internet connection. Can it possible?
Please send me doc that included the solution of the above mentioned
problem. Also the address of the repository from where I can download the
Apache, Mysql, Perl & Koha.

Thank u once again.

With regards.

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 6:46 AM, Chris Nighswonger [via Koha] <
ml-node+s1045719n4916012h41 at n5.nabble.com> wrote:

> 2011/10/17 Ranadip Chandra <[hidden email]<http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4916012&i=0>>:
>
> > I want to install koha 3.4.0 on ubuntu 10.04. Please send me document how
> > install in offline.
>

> I'm not sure what you mean by "offline," but here is the install doc
> included in the tar ball:
>

> http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=blob_plain;f=INSTALL.ubuntu.lucid;hb=HEAD
>
> Kind Regards,
> Chris