[Koha] Diacritics

Hillyard, Cecil CHillyard at washoecounty.us
Wed Oct 19 04:29:07 NZDT 2011

Hi,

We are moving to Koha and are on a test version
	3.05.00.011

Diacritics do not display correctly.  Résumé becomes raesumae ; español ·becomes espaanol.  How does one get diacritics to display properly?

Also being a cataloger I was trying to edit a record that had the bad diacritics and found that I do not know how to add diacritics to a record.  I am used to a dropdown menu that lists/shows diacritics to insert.  How does one add diacritics to a record?

Thanks,

Cecil Hillyard
Cataloger
Washoe County Library Technical Services
4001 S. Virginia St.
Reno, NV 89502
tel.: 775-827-1885
fax: 775-827-5484