[Koha] Fwd: [Koha-devel] Interested to speak at KohaCon 2011

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Sat Oct 15 04:30:37 NZDT 2011

Hi Anand / Noufal,
Please see the mail from Paul below. It frees up a 1 hour slot for you on
01/11/2011  between 4.00 pm to 5.00 pm.
Hope this is suitable and that you will take it up.
If yes, please confirm back to me with an email. Please include title and an
abstract of your talk.

Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Anant Corporation

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes Naka,
Thane (w),
                Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
TeleFax  : +91-22-21720108, +91-22-21720109
Mobile     : +919820715876
Website  : http://www.anantcorp.com
Blog : http://www.anantcorp.com/blog/?author=2