[Koha] Barcode and spine label printing in Koha

James Ghiorzi JGhiorzi at lib.co.san-benito.ca.us
Thu Oct 13 08:07:51 NZDT 2011

Hi Jared,

I see your point, even though you could probably give the correct dimensions of the sheet and choose the proper starting point for the label you probably could only do only one barcode at a time, assuming the sheet is ordered spine label, barcode label on the same row(s).

Respectfully,

James Ghiorzi
Library Assistant II
San Benito County Free Library