[Koha] Barcode and spine label printing in Koha

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Thu Oct 13 07:54:30 NZDT 2011

2011/10/12 Hartman, David W. - GBTS Library <David.W.Hartman at disney.com>

> Hello! ****
>
> ** **
>
>     Is it possible to print both barcodes and spine labels on the same
> sheet?  I see Gaylord has a label set, Gaylord LSL04 for both barcode and
> spine labels. If so, does someone have a template for this or similar?  J*
> ***
>
> ** **

In all of the work I have done on the labels code, I have never worked with
the 'alternating' layout option. I "think" this was originally intended to
do this sort of label. That's what it looks like in the code at least. You
could give it a try and see. I'm sure it will take some work at developing a
template which will work correctly with the LSL04 set.

Give it a try and post back the results.

Kind Regards,
Chris