[Koha] 490 not visible in normal view?

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Wed Oct 12 08:11:03 NZDT 2011

Magdalena,

As you guessed, the issue is the the indicators. Since the MARC21 standard
specifies that indicator 1 must be either '0' or '1', when the stylesheet
was developed, it checked explicitly for '0' and '1' to decide what to do
for displaying. The fix will be to have the stylesheet do one thing for
where the first indicator is set to 1, and something else where the first
indicator is set to something else. I reported bug 7007, and a fix will
follow momentarily.

Regards,
Jared

2011/10/11 Magdalena Söderqvist <soderqvist at sipri.org>

> Thanks Chris for the super quick reply!
> OPACXSLTDetailsDisplay and OPACXSLTResultsDisplay in OPAC preferences are
> set to show XSLT stylesheets.
>
> A theory: Could it have something to do with indicators, or rather, the
> lack of indicators? In records where 1st indicator is set to 0 the series
> title show up, records without any value in the indicator fields are empty.
> I know this has been a bug issue in the past (2704?).
> /Magdalena

Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(phone) +1 (917) 727-3445
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/