[Koha] 490 not visible in normal view?

Magdalena Söderqvist soderqvist at sipri.org
Tue Oct 11 22:56:39 NZDT 2011

Hi,
SIPRI library just finished a test update from 3.2 to 3.4.5 and everything seems just fine, except for one thing:
-the data in marcfield 490 (a,x,v) no longer show up in the "normal view" either in the OPAC or the Intranet. Or to be correct, the data in the 490-field almost never shows - I have found a few records where the series data appears, but in most records it doesn't. In one record with 2 separate 490 fields one of them is visible, but when checking other records with 2 separate 490 entries neither appears. Any thoughts on the matter is most welcome!

FYI: Swedish libraries follow LoC recommendations which means we no longer use the obsolete field 440, so the 490 is absolutely essential for
our records to display properly.

Sincerely,
Magdalena

--