[Koha] Documentation - another slight change

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 09:01:56 NZDT 2011

Tom,

There is a category for documentation bugs in bugzilla:
http://bugs.koha-community.org if you'd like to remove the problems as you
find them.

I also accept any and all help in updating the manual :) There isn't much on
the wiki about that but there is a page:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Editing_the_Koha_Manual and I can help
you if you want to get involved.

Nicole

PS. I'm finding out about this preference, but note that it does not work if
you're using Zebra.