[Koha] Plea for help from Horowhenua Library Trust re: Koha

Kathryn Tyree kathryn at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Nov 23 15:47:52 NZDT 2011

Hi Paul and all,

(Catalyst Director) is planning to contribute - we are keeping in touch
with the wider Koha community and planning the best way to use our
resources to help.

I confess  I've been following your messages quietly without introducing
myself so far :) I'm Kathryn, the fairly new Project Manager for the
Koha team at Catalyst in NZ. This is my first post to this list.

It's been awesome to read all your messages over the past day.

Kathryn