[Koha] Plea for help from Horowhenua Library Trust re: Koha

Cath Sheard cath.sheard at stdc.govt.nz
Tue Nov 22 11:59:16 NZDT 2011

Good morning Jo

I am sending you this afternoon a personal cheque for $50 towards court costs as I am outraged that this can be happening. It a time when people are protesting on Wall Street about corporate greed, it seems there are examples a lot closer to home.

If there are practical tasks that need assistance at any stage, please contact me and I will be happy to help.

Kind regards,
Cath S