[Koha] install koha-common debian 6

Automation croseburg at ncrl.org
Fri Nov 18 10:48:46 NZDT 2011

After installation you login at your server's IP, or hostname at
port 8080. Eg., http://myhostname-or-IPaddress:8080 .
In my case, I can use the IP or just http://localhost:8080 ( if in front of the server ).
If it's not working, check your hosts file and Apache configs.

The username and password can be found by grepping the config
file located  in /etc/koha/sites/<name of your site>/koha-conf.xml.

Easiest way might be to do something like:

grep -r -B 2 "<pass>" /etc/koha/

( recursively search the /etc/koha/ directory for the <pass> xml
entry and show the two lines *before* the match. )

You'll see the results in xml format, look for the results from
the aforementioned koha-conf.xml file.

Of course, you could just open the file and look for the

<user></user>
<pass></pass>

entries.

Hope this helps!

Chad

PS: Our Go-Live date with Koha is early January!