[Koha] ILS Perceptions survey (Marshall Breeding)

Breeding, Marshall marshall.breeding at Vanderbilt.Edu
Thu Nov 17 02:36:35 NZDT 2011

To all libraries using Koha:

As Joann mentioned, I am collecting data for the 2011 Annual Library Automation Perceptions survey.  This survey aims to provide some general measurement of the levels of satisfaction that libraries have with their library automation systems and the organizations that support them. I am aware that many libraries using Koha do so independently without direct involvement of a support firm.  Even in these cases, data regarding the perceived quality and functionality of the automation system would be very helpful.  The survey also probes at the relative level of interest in open source automation systems.

I do hope that all libraries using Koha will respond to the survey.  The survey forms are linked to each library's entry in the lib-web-cats directory, so you will need to submit an entry if your library is not already represented.  A large number of libraries using Koha are already represented, but I'm sure that there are many still missing. See:
  http://www.librarytechnology.org/libraries.pl?ILS=Koha
  http://www.librarytechnology.org/map.pl?ILS=Koha

A strong response will help document the worldwide impact of Koha.

To participate in the survey, you can start with the instructions given on the current posting on the top page of Library Technology Guides:
  http://www.librarytechnology.org/

Please let me know if you have an questions about the survey.

Best regards,

-marshall

Marshall Breeding
Editor, Library Technology Guides