[Koha] Unanswered questions

Zeno Tajoli tajoli at cilea.it
Wed Nov 16 21:20:37 NZDT 2011

Dear Carol,

l 16/11/2011 09:05, Caroline Asogwa ha scritto:
> Please, i have not a single answer to my questions since i subscribed to
> the mailing list and i have been checking my mail regularly. How should i
> obtain the answers? Is it not not through my email? Please help

the unpolite answer is: RTM

The polite answer:
> I installed koha using the live cd but I do not know where to find the
> source codes to configure the system. Particularly, can somebody tell me
> how I can configure the home page?

The correct link:
http://manual.koha-community.org/3.6/en/impopac.html#editableopac

The whole manual: http://manual.koha-community.org/3.6/en/

A book (to buy) for learn the basic of Koha from scratch:
http://www.packtpub.com/koha-3-library-management-system/book

This mailing list is a free resoure and NOBODY must ansewer to your request.

If you want a support and to be sure to receive an answer, you can buy
support.
The list of Koha support companies:
http://koha-community.org/support/paid-support/

Cheers