[Koha] interlibrary loan

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Wed Nov 16 04:01:31 NZDT 2011

> Our migration to KOHA is going pretty well

Please note that "Koha" is not an acronym, it's a regular (Maori) word.

> Right now it looks as if the best method would
> be to create a fast add item for each title.

That's basically what we do, although we don't do it on the fly at the
circ desk, since our workflow has been established since before the
fast-add on circ functionality existed. We have a brief MARC framework
set up and the ILL librarians add each title as they arrive. Our
biggest problem is getting the ILL librarians to delete the records
after the loan has been returned.

No release yet, but this project looks promising:

http://www.fulfillment-ill.org/

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer