[Koha] List of Koha libraries and/or their OPACs

James Ghiorzi JGhiorzi at lib.co.san-benito.ca.us
Wed Nov 9 15:58:35 NZDT 2011

Hi Jim,

Owen Leonard really is the expert on this, http://www.myacpl.org/koha/?p=30 , http://www.myacpl.org/koha/?p=380, and there is a video here http://www.archive.org/details/KohaAndOpacCustomizationWithOwenLeonard.

Really small list of opac's:

Ours: http://catalog.sanbenitofl.org<http://catalog.sanbenitofl.org/>

Salinas, California http://salinas.kohalibrary.com/

Los Gatos, California