[Koha] Koha SQL Reports

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Sun Nov 6 02:28:05 NZDT 2011

On Nov 5, 2011, at 9:10 AM, Raphael Muonga <chisangaz at gmail.com> wrote:

> For Owen, I cannot find IntranetUserCSS preference in this 3.02
> version even by doing the search.

You're using a version of Koha which is over two years old. The patch adding the IntranetUserCSS preference was pushed about one year ago. So you'll need an upgrade to be able to take advantage of that.

However, if the goal is to style the print view that pref may not work anyway. It sounds like a modification to print.css is required.

It should be in intranet-tmpl/prog/[lang]/css

I guess we need an IntranetUserPrintCSS pref!

  -- Owen