[Koha] Sopac2

newa sth.shiva34 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 19:37:12 NZDT 2011

helo sir,

I have gone through the git.biblibre.com and used those file along with the
step described in koha manual3.2. everything seems to work fine.But after
first harvest, my log show everything is ok and Harvesting is done without
error but i can't see the database being populated.

And also regarding drupal module i tried with drupal version 6.xx , able to
use and configure without error but no result after search.

Can you help me with describing  how you did all the installation stuff in
your side ?....

I also tried with some sample data provide on thesocialopac.net , just to
check sphinx for indexing, it is working fine too.

Harvester log ( locum.log).
#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[*    ] Importing bib # 11 -
[*    ] Importing bib # 39 -
[*    ] Importing bib # 35 -
[*    ] Importing bib # 24 -
[**   ] Child process complete.  Scanned records 21 - 24.  Imported 4
records and skipped 0 ..
[*    ] Importing bib # 20 -
[**   ] Child process complete.  Scanned records 17 - 20.  Imported 4
records and skipped 0 ..
[*    ] Importing bib # 16 -
[**   ] Child process complete.  Scanned records 13 - 16.  Imported 4
records and skipped 0 ..
[*    ] Importing bib # 12 -
[**   ] Child process complete.  Scanned records 9 - 12.  Imported 4 records
and skipped 0 ..
[*    ] Importing bib # 32 -
[**   ] Child process complete.  Scanned records 29 - 32.  Imported 4
records and skipped 0 ..
[*    ] Importing bib # 28 -
[**   ] Child process complete.  Scanned records 25 - 28.  Imported 4
records and skipped 0 ..
[*    ] Importing bib # 8 -
[**   ] Child process complete.  Scanned records 5 - 8.  Imported 4 records
and skipped 0 ..
[*    ] Importing bib # 4 -
[**   ] Child process complete.  Scanned records 1 - 4.  Imported 4 records
and skipped 0 ..
[*    ] Importing bib # 40 -
[*    ] Importing bib # 36 -
[**   ] Child process complete.  Scanned records 33 - 36.  Imported 4
records and skipped 0 ..
[*    ] Importing bib # 41 -
[**   ] Child process complete.  Scanned records 37 - 41.  Imported 5
records and skipped 0 ..

[***  ] Harvest complete!