[Koha] Ordering from 'next' budget

Joann Ransom jransom at library.org.nz
Tue May 31 15:38:04 NZST 2011

Hi all,

Horowhenua Library Trust are running 3.2  and uses the acquisitions module
in to mange annual budgets, funds, orders and receiving of stock.

We place orders against the 'current' active budget (eg 2010/2011 with
start/end dates 01/07/2010 - 30/06/2011). We are currently ordering stock
which needs to come out of the 'next' active budget ie 2011/2012 with
start/end dates 01/07/2011-30/06/2012).

My problem is that some titles being ordered now need to be recorded against
the 'next' active budget ie 2011/2012 not the current one. So my question is
how do other libraries manage that?

Cheers Jo.
--
Joann Ransom RLIANZA