zahid_mohd786 at hotmail.com
Sun May 29 21:52:02 NZST 2011
Thanks for the reply,
I carried out the command mysqlcheck auto repair command, it would start
than fail after biblioframeworks.
Also tried to repair it using phpmyadmin but that didnt work as well. I
noticed that in phpmyadmin I could open all of the rows from biblio. But
when I tried to open biblioitems I could not open the last 4 pages (from row
1046) as it would just bring me back to the login page of phpmyadmin.
To fix my problem, I exported the bibliographic and holdings marc record
from the tools section of 3.02 koha.
Then on the 3.5 koha I configured the libraries and carried out the command
Now this worked, but I didnt received about 100 books which is probably
corrupted in the database.
So everythings all good now, except for that I have to re enter the 100
View this message in context: http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/biblioitems-tp4436269p4436714.html
Sent from the Koha - Discuss mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Koha