[Koha] [Koha-devel] Z39.50 server authentication

Fridolyn SOMERS fridolyn.somers at gmail.com
Wed May 25 23:57:37 NZST 2011

No, you can keep it,
default Koha configuration seems good in zebra-biblios.cfg :

perm.anonymous:ar
> perm.__ZEBRA_USER__:rw

The anonymous user has only read perm.

By the way, I think your conf is not correct :

>    <listen id="publicserver" >tcp:@:9999</listen>
>    And change this line:
>    <server id="biblioserver" listenref="biblioserver">
>    <server id="biblioserver">

I think you should set the listen ref on "pulicserver" :

   <listen id="publicserver" >tcp:@:9999</listen>
   <server id="biblioserver" listenref="publicserver">

Regards,

--
Fridolyn SOMERS
ICT engineer