[Koha] tagging in koha

Caitlin McGurk mcgurk at cartoonstudies.org
Wed May 25 08:41:53 NZST 2011

Seems like that could be the best option, Greg. Though generally I equate
tags with keywords and would think they should be searchable one in the
same.

Is the only way to see tags when you're logged in as a patron, and looking
at your own list?
Also, reiterating what I asked before- has anyone tried the LibraryThing for
Libraries tagging option? That might be the best way to go, though it does
have a price.

CM