[Koha] tagging in koha

Caitlin McGurk mcgurk at cartoonstudies.org
Wed May 25 08:08:01 NZST 2011

Interesting- fixed the OPAC configuration, so thanks for that.

I'm also finding that although you can tag an item, you still can't search
for that tag and get any results. Seems silly to me that tagging would be
worth anything in Koha at all if that's the case. Maybe I'm just not
understanding the feature, but I would think that implementing tags *should*
be there to make searching more robust.

Has anyone had much luck with the LibraryThing for Libraries function? My
institution is thinking about getting it to fix this tagging issue. If
anyone is currently using it, I'd be curious to know whether or not it
allows you to find the tags in a catalog search.

Caitlin M