[Koha] upgrade from 3.0.5 to 3.2.x

Christopher Chagal chagal at amphilsoc.org
Wed May 25 06:16:35 NZST 2011

I'm finally getting around to upgrading to 3.2.x (I know...shame on me).
Koha has been so fantastically stable and low maintenance, that I've been
able to neglect it for a while and work on some other pressing things.

I got all of the new perl dependencies installed and upgraded the database
and everything seems to be working except that our budgets are all missing
(at http://[staffURL]/cgi-bin/koha/admin/aqbudgetperiods.pl). They have been
replaced with one budget called "2011-01-01 2011-12-31".

I saw the note in the 3.2.9 release notes about the changes made to the
acquisitions module between 3.0.x and 3.2.x, but I haven't yet had a chance
to look at the "fundmapping" table that the upgrade should have created.

Before I dive in, can anyone give me some general advice about where my
budgets might have gone and how I can restore them? Has this problem cropped
up for anyone else? We'll be testing the ordering process with 3.2 before we
go live, but I didn't expect the budgets to disappear entirely.

Cheers,

Christopher Chagal
chagal at amphilsoc.org