[Koha] Z39.50 server authentication

Altaf Mahmud altaf.mahmud at gmail.com
Wed May 25 02:35:06 NZST 2011

Dear community,

I've enabled the Z39.50 server in my Koha server following these steps:

1. Edited /etc/koha/koha-conf.xml file and uncommented the publicserver
line:
   <listen id="publicserver" >tcp:@:9999</listen>
   And change this line:
   <server id="biblioserver" listenref="biblioserver">
   <server id="biblioserver">
   It forces Zebra to listen on unix socket (for Koha) and on TCP port 9999
(for external usage).

2. Restarted Zebra server.

MARC data can now accessed from my z39.50 server. Now I want to implement
the authentication process so that user id and login required to connect to
my server. I don't know how to do it, could you please give me an advise?

Thank you.

--
Altaf Mahmud
System Programmer