[Koha] koha - items

Wagner, Jane jwagner at liblime.com
Wed May 25 00:01:58 NZST 2011

Mason, thank you for pointing to the listserv.  I had already responded
privately to the original poster, offering help and suggesting the
listserv as an option.  As Paul said, it sounds like a configuration
issue, with perhaps a missing branchcode or item type policy.  I would be
happy to help with diagnosing the problem.

Jane Wagner
Senior Project Manager
LibLime, a division of PTFS
6400 Goldsboro Road, Suite 200