[Koha] OPAC customization

amutsikiwa amutsikiwa at uzlib.uz.ac.zw
Tue May 24 19:13:25 NZST 2011

I think my real challenge is to move the message "Welcome, Mr Admire
MUTSIKIWA Search history [x] Log Out" that appears at the top right corner,
to somewhere, may be below the blue search bar. This will then enable my
banner to appear at the top of the screen. However, I am at a loss to
achieve this?