[Koha] Logs disappeared - More information

Hugo Rodrigues hugoseixasr at gmail.com
Sat May 21 04:26:37 NZST 2011

Hello all,

sorry to insist. Let me just give more information.

The system is recording logs as normal. /cgi-bin/koha/tools/
viewlog.pl?do_it=1&object=  for example works!
My problem is really just with this form:
/cgi-bin/koha/tools/viewlog.pl<http://192.168.2.40:8080/cgi-bin/koha/tools/viewlog.pl>
It
just gives the yellow box saying No log found . no matter what filter I try.

Anyone with the same issue?

Thank you.

Hugo Rodrigues