[Koha] Calculating Fines by the hour

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Thu May 19 01:23:38 NZST 2011

Sheldon,

This is probably part of the Hourly Loans development that is in the works.

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Hourly_Loans_RFC

Right now Koha only does things based on days.  The accountlines table
is the one you'll see fines in ... but I wouldn't mess with that since
it might make upgrading really hard later.

Thanks
Nicole