[Koha] getting the Search (in NO_LIBRARY_SET only) error in OPAC

amutsikiwa amutsikiwa at uzlib.uz.ac.zw
Wed May 18 19:08:54 NZST 2011

I have  another running instance of Koha 3.2.6 on Ubuntu and I am using
Zebra. When I do a search on OPAC, for instance for a book titled "100
cases", I am getting the following error:

 No results match your search for "kw,wrdl: 100 cases branch:NO_LIBRARY_SET"
in Catalog

I  have only one library. I can't seem to get a link to set the default
library to search, either on login or on the top right hand side. When I kog
on with kohaadmin user, on the top right hand corner, it indicates that the
NO_LIBRARY_SET kohaadmin (Log Out
<http://10.12.1.10:8080/cgi-bin/koha/mainpage.pl?logout.x=1> ) | [ ? ]
<http://10.12.1.10:8080/cgi-bin/koha/help.pl>  , but it  there is  no link
on NO_LIBRARY_SET. Is there a way to do this in the database using a mysql
statement?

Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa

University of Zimbabwe