[Koha] vanishing contents in lists

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Tue May 17 02:09:38 NZST 2011

Currently running Koha 3.2

We have a test site and a production site. The Test site is a clone of
the production site.  Periodically we replace the test site with a
complete copy of the production site. lock stock and barrel.
But after the last cloning, the contents of my lists vanished.  The
lists are there, but they all have 0 entries. I then tried to create a
new list by selecting items from search results. . .  and nothing was
copied over into the list.

Lists work fine in the production site, and the contents are all there. . . .

Where should we look for the gremlins?
I have no idea how the lists work, or where the data is stored.  It's
possible we missed something and didn't copy it over. . . but even so,
shouldn't a newly created list work as it should?
--
Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler