[Koha] Enabling SSL for Koha staff view

Mizst Audens mizstik at gmail.com
Sat May 14 09:44:54 NZST 2011

Your server returned a 400 Bad Request for the http on port 443. :-) But
glad to hear that SNI is going to come standard now, at least in some
distro.

I think that information pertaining to Koha deployment should be considered
relevant to the list, and in my opinion that includes some nuances of all
the facilities that Koha requires for its operations and for the needs of
the library, in this case adding security for the staff interface. Surely,
anyone considering to add SSL to their Koha server is going to run into
these issues.

--Mizst