[Koha] Koha at the Pontificia Università della Santa Croce

Stefano Bargioni bargioni at pusc.it
Wed May 11 21:08:52 NZST 2011

The Library of the Pontificia Università della Santa Croce -Pontifical University of the Holy Cross, Rome- is proud to announce the migration to Koha 3.2.7 of 145,000 records (200,000 items). Our catalog is online at http://catalogo.pusc.it from May 1st.
The project lasted several months of tests and analysis. In the meanwhile we appreciated the help of the Koha community, especially of Zeno Tajoli.
We hope to contribute to the work of the Community, as we did with the revision of the translation to Italian.
The Pontificia Università della Santa Croce is a member of URBE - Unione Romana Biblioteche Ecclesiastiche, a consortium of 18 academic libraries.
With best regards. SB
--
Stefano Bargioni
Pontificia Università della Santa Croce - Roma