[Koha] Koha 3.4: Branch not setting in Label Creator

Abdul Vali abdul.vali99 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 16:15:47 NZST 2011

Dear Koha Community

I have upgraded to Koha 3.4 but I'm unable to use the Label Creator.
Whenever I create new batch or manage existing batch it says:

*WARNING:* An error was encountered and items(s) not added, the error was:
Branch is not set, you please set your branch before adding items to a batch
Please have your system administrator check the error log for details.

The I checked the archives and find the same issue in the following mails:
1- http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/How-to-create-label-td4372828.html
2-
http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Problem-with-Label-Batch-Create-td4344579.html

But could not find any solution yet...

Thanks in anticipation for any help in this regard

--
Regards

Abdul Vali
Librarian - ASE School