[Koha] [ZEBRA QUERY] A bit flummoxed with the .deb installation of 3.2.7

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Sat May 7 09:40:12 NZST 2011

Op zaterdag 7 mei 2011 04:17:37 schreef Indranil Das Gupta:
> Em... no! not in my case :(

It still should work on later versions. You say you have nothing in
/etc/koha/sites? That means you didn't run koha-create, and so you have no
koha instances. If you have no koha instances, zebra has nothing to work with.

It you installed the 'koha' package, then that's what's happening. It's not
ready yet, and it's been on my radar to fix for a while, I've just been
lacking in time. I'd remove the koha package, and use koha-create to give
yourself an instance. All the scripts will then work with it.

See the details here for more info:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_3.2_on_Debian_Squeeze

Hope this helps!
--