[Koha] How to create label

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Fri May 6 01:50:26 NZST 2011

Hi Daniel,

only a guess: are you working in Koha with the user login created during installation?

You should always create a patron category for staff and a user in that category with all permissions and a set branch.

The 'root' user should only be used for updates, not for configuration and working in Koha.

Katrin