[Koha] Inventory/Stocktaking Functions in Koha 3.02.06

Larissa Dixon larissa at library.org.nz
Tue May 3 16:05:24 NZST 2011

Hi Darcy

We scan the barcodes into a notepad, saving every 1/2 hour to an hour
(so the file isn't too big).  Then put the file name into the barcode
file (set inventory date if you want too, I just use the current date),
scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click submit and it gives
the items the last seen date that you have specified.

It will tell you if any of the barcodes don't exist. It will also tell
you if the book was out on issue, and returns it off the card and gives
it the new last seen date.

That is the only part I have used.  Hope that helps.

Cheers

Larissa