[Koha] need help with OPAC/cataloging

James Ghiorzi JGhiorzi at lib.co.san-benito.ca.us
Wed May 4 07:41:45 NZST 2011

Dear Margaret,

Are you clicking on save and edit items or just save and view record (I think that's the default).  Once you create the record you have to add the item to it will than have several subfields to fill for the item, one of which (for us its subfield o), full call number, once you click add item, it should appear on OPAC.

Respectfully,

James Ghiorzi
Library Assistant II
San Benito County Free Library