[Koha] Sirsi in NZ!

Chris Downs chris.downs at blueglobe.co.nz
Wed May 4 00:16:24 NZST 2011

Looking through the Government Procurement Portal there wasn't a official Request for Proposal

I guess that they made the decision based on the fact a large portion of our Public Libraries such as use SirsiDynix solutions they felt it was the best solution as it would be easier for other public libraries.

On a side note I happened to login to Christchurch City Libraries today (first time since february) and they've rolled out BibloCommons on top of the current SirsiDynix solution they are using their reasoning is outline here http://christchurchcitylibraries.com/News/2011/BiblioCommons/ granted tis not Koha but its actually nice to see our core services starting to recover from the earthquake

Kindest Regards,

Christopher Downs