[Koha] Text on issue reciepts

Liz Rea lrea at nekls.org
Thu Mar 31 09:56:09 NZDT 2011

Another way to do this is to escape the intranetuserjs preference and add some styling to the receipts in there, a la (this is what goes into your intranetuserjs preference box):

[begin example]

</script>

[[[[[[the css you want to modify, properly formatted]]]]]]

<script>
$(document).ready(function(){

[[[ the usual intranetuserjs stuff ]]]]]

});

[end example]

Thanks to Owen Leonard for teaching me this trick, it's helped me heaps.

Liz Rea
NEKLS