[Koha] library without a librarian

schwitzd schwitzd at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 06:18:25 NZDT 2011

Hi all

We are planning to set up a library whitout librarian in our company.
I'm testing koha and seems to work well.

In our library there will not be a librarian, the person reserve the book on
the opac interface and will take it by self.
My problem is if the book is not checked out it still available in the opac
interface, there is a way to by pass the check out?
Is not possible if the book is reserved becomes automatically not available
on the opac interface?

sorry for my english... is not very good :)