[Koha] Fwd: Regarding Conversion in MARC

Sahadeo Taware sahadeo.taware at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 21:29:23 NZDT 2011

I want to transfer my library data in Koha software. For that I have to
first convert library data in MARC format. I know the basic tag of MARC but
I doesn’t know the tags for purchased information field i.e. for vendor,
Bill No., Price, Discount, Actual Price and so on can u please guide me in
this regards. I am sending the excel file for your reference.

And also how can I transfer my Member record if the data is available in
excel sheet.

Sahadeo Taware