[Koha] Enable Place Hold

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Sat Mar 26 02:20:24 NZDT 2011

Hi Daniel,

beside the circulation matrix there are some more places in Koha which influence the possibility to place a hold on an item. Check also your system preferences. You can try to search with 'hold' or 'reserve' in system preferences to find them. Are you trying to place a hold on an available item? Check your settings for AllowOnShelfHolds.

Katrin