[Koha] Kohacon11 accommodation

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Sat Mar 19 17:12:05 NZDT 2011

Hi All,
I have added a few hotels information in Kohacon11 website's accommodation
section here
http://kohacon11.vpmthane.org/ocs/index.php/k/k11/schedConf/accommodation

The table has hotel name, link to its website, room type, single or double
occupancy rates, hotel phone & email.
The select button at the end of each row allows you to indicate your choice
of hotel, room type, single or double occupancy etc. It leads to a small
form where you can put in your contact information. This data will help us
in talking to hotels for bulk booking so please do fill up the form if you
need accommodation assistance.

Don't rush to book on the hotels site. We are trying for bulk booking and
discounts :)
Will add more hotels information asap.
Please indicate your choice of accommodation by clicking Select in the row
and filling up the small form that comes up. This will help us in
determining numbers & negotiate better deals from hotels.

Once we have negotiated rates from all hotels in the vicinity, we will link
the form to VPM's online secure payment gateway where you can actually make
payment for the room selected and book the room for duration required by
you. At that time I will link the above form to the payment gateway and also
send the payment gateway link to those who have already indicated their room
choice.

Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Anant Corporation

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes Naka,
Thane (w),
                Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
TeleFax  : +91-22-21720108, +91-22-21720109
Mobile     : +919820715876
Website  : http://www.anantcorp.com
Blog : http://www.anantcorp.com/blog/?author=2