[Koha] callnumber.pl errors in koha-error_log

Peter Huerter pete.huerter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 06:55:21 NZDT 2011

Following up,

In Koha 3.2-5 it appears that callnumber.pl does not work without a simple
fix.

I had to add the following line at the top of the file to work around it.

use C4::Auth qw(get_template_and_user);

An error was reported in the koha-error_log indicating that
get_template_and_user was not defined.

Also, it was hard to debug our customized callnumber.pl callback
(value_builder).  I was able to add print statements that would print in
context (in the field I was trying to add the callback for).

print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";
print ...

(This redirects whatever you print to the field.  Sometimes error messages
also appear).

I hope this helps someone,

Pete.