[Koha] hashtag

Kohn, Karen kohnk at arcadia.edu
Thu Mar 17 03:21:49 NZDT 2011

Hello,

I can't figure out how to search the archives, so I'm sorry to be
repeating information.  I'm going to be presenting at ACRL in a couple
weeks, and they suggest I write a recommended hashtag on the slides that
people can use if they are twittering in response to my presentation.  I
think the recommended one is #kohails, but I'm not sure.  Can someone
confirm?

I wanted to also include a hashtag for my university, but when I asked
the relevant person if we had a standard one she didn't understand.  If
someone can help me explain this to her, that would be great, although I
realize it's outside the scope of this list.

Thanks!

Karen Kohn

Collection Development Manager

Education and Sociology Librarian