[Koha] Final Call for KUDOS Conference Program Proposals!

Nora Blake nblake at masslibsystem.org
Wed Mar 16 07:44:34 NZDT 2011

Greetings all,

KUDOS, an organization consisting of libraries, developers and others who
use and/or develop the Koha integrated library system, will be holding a
conference May 2-3, 2011 at the University of Wisconsin Madison campus.

We are really excited to provide an opportunity to learn and share together,
and with that in mind we invite submissions of proposals for programs at
KUDOSCon2011.  Proposals can be submitted at http://goo.gl/QqLHl.

Our deadline has been extended!  You have until March 18, 2011 (just a few
more days) to submit your proposals.  Don't delay, do it today!

You can find out more about the conference, and about Madison, at our
website: http://kudos.koha.org/kudoscon2011

We can't wait to learn about your brilliant ideas, and get together to share
knowledge and love for Koha!

The KUDOSCon Planning Committee:
Vicki Teal-Lovely
David Schuster