[Koha] Corrupted PDF on Batch Export
cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Wed Mar 16 02:23:32 NZDT 2011
On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 9:04 AM, Fogg, Shawn (DPH)
<Shawn.Fogg at state.ma.us>wrote:
> Hi Chris,
> Thanks for the help.
> The contents of the PDF:
> 4 0
> 5 0
> 6 0
> <h1>Software error:</h1>
> <pre>Wide character in compress at /usr/share/perl5/PDF/Reuse.pm line 819
> For help, please send mail to the webmaster (<a href="mailto:
> webmaster at koha">webmaster at koha</a>), giving this error message
> and the time and date of the error.
> I just figured out what was causing this. When the librarian was adding the
> books she used an accented 'a' in the author's name on one of the books. In
> the CSV download this was showing as: GonzaÃÅlez, Hugo.
> I went into the marc record and replaced the accented 'a' with a plain a
> and now the PDF export is fine.
Most corrupted label pdfs are due to encoding issues. We are working toward
implementing a browser based label output which will hopefully overcome
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Koha